ATC SCM19 v1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 4000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 91.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-66.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-61.0°, 51.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.6 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.35, SP 0.33, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.5; LFQ 1.06, LFX 51Hz
- Link to Original review.