Adam A5X is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 74.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 44.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.2 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.54, SP 0.43, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.7, LFX 51Hz
- Link to Original review.