Adam S2V is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.0Hz (resp. 44.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-61.0°, 69.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-46.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.5 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.32, SP 0.32, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.71; LFQ 0.77, LFX 43Hz
- Link to Original review.