Adam T5V is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 400CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-58.0°, 64.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-49.0°, 46.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.3 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.42, SP 0.44, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.51; LFQ 0.59, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.