Adam T8V is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 38.0Hz (resp. 35.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-53.0°, 55.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-38.0°, 46.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.8 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.51, SP 0.57, PIR 0.5; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.62; LFQ 0.9, LFX 33Hz
- Link to Original review.