Advent The New Advent Loudspeaker is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.0Hz (resp. 38.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-68.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-59.0°, 57.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.2 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.51, SP 0.42, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.44, PIR0.16; LFQ 1.73, LFX 39Hz
- Link to Original review.