Apple Homepod is a active omnidirectional speaker that cost around 500CHF for a single .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 23.0Hz (resp. 21.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.9 and would be 5.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.89, LW 0.73, SP 0.54, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.77; LFQ 0.3, LFX 20Hz
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: ssa review .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium.