Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.0Hz (resp. 64.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-79.0°, 88.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-42.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.9 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.32, SP 0.42, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.61, PIR0.41; LFQ 0.5, LFX 62Hz
- Link to Original review.