Ascend Acoustics CMT-340 is a passive center speaker that cost around 300CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.0Hz (resp. 70.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-58.0°, 23.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-76.0°, 72.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.5 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.47, SP 0.46, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.73, PIR0.56; LFQ 0.9, LFX 64Hz
- Link to Original review.