Ascend Acoustics Horizon Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 1490CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 48.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-78.0°, 81.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-26.0°, 19.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.4 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.37, SP 0.41, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.45, LFX 46Hz
- Link to Original review.