Ascend Acoustics Luna Duo is a passive center speaker that cost around 800CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 64.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 83.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-14.0°, 14.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.2 and would be 4.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.91, LW 0.81, SP 0.8, PIR 0.81; SM: SP0.63, PIR0.45; LFQ 0.83, LFX 64Hz
- Link to Original review.