Ascend Acoustics Luna Mini-Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1150CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 72.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-79.0°, 84.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-25.0°, 28.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.0 and would be 4.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.86, LW 0.68, SP 0.6, PIR 0.62; SM: SP0.62, PIR0.15; LFQ 0.59, LFX 71Hz
- Link to Original review.