Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 92.0Hz (resp. 54.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-81.0°, 90.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-34.0°, 39.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.1 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.5, SP 0.44, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.64; LFQ 0.51, LFX 49Hz
- Link to Original review.