BIC America Venturi DV62si is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 275CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-35.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-67.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.5 and would be 4.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.57, SP 0.43, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.14, PIR0.04; LFQ 0.6, LFX 67Hz
- Link to Original review.