Bose 901 Series V is a active bookshelves speaker .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 15.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-41.0°, 41.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.9 and would be 3.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.44, LW 1.29, SP 0.87, PIR 0.77; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.75; LFQ 2.84, LFX 35Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown.