Bose SoundLink Revolve+ is a active omnidirectional speaker that cost around 250CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-15.0°, 19.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 0.6 and would be 3.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.26, LW 0.93, SP 0.61, PIR 0.68; SM: SP0.22, PIR0.21; LFQ 0.26, LFX 51Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.