Bose SoundLink Revolve is a active omnidirectional speaker that cost around 180CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 165.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-9.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is -0.4 and would be 2.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.15, LW 1.07, SP 0.77, PIR 0.85; SM: SP0.01, PIR0.01; LFQ 0.02, LFX 60Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.