Boston Acoustics A 25 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 180CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-68.0°, 76.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.5 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.49, SP 0.39, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.49; LFQ 0.33, LFX 58Hz
- Link to Original review.