Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 740CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.0Hz (resp. 48.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-66.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-63.0°, 28.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.2 and would be 5.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.53, SP 0.32, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.11; LFQ 0.48, LFX 45Hz
- Link to Original review.