Bowers & Wilkins 805S is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-57.0°, 56.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-62.0°, 69.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.4 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.55, SP 0.41, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.62; LFQ 0.86, LFX 39Hz
- Link to Original review.