Buchardt Audio S400 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1800CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 47.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-56.0°, 62.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-51.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.6 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.34, SP 0.38, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.64, LFX 43Hz
- Link to Original review.