Canon S-50 is a passive omnidirectional speaker that cost around 300CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.0Hz (resp. 59.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-35.0°, 69.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 22.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is -0.2 and would be 2.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.42, LW 1.3, SP 0.88, PIR 1.02; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.54; LFQ 0.38, LFX 55Hz
- Link to Original review.