Carmody S2000 DIY Speaker Kit is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 240CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 54.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 76.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-37.0°, 24.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.9 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.42, SP 0.43, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.35, LFX 52Hz
- Link to Original review.