Celuaris Purify SPK5 prototype is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 32.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-67.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 42.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.53, SP 0.38, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.72, LFX 29Hz
- Link to Original review.