Chane A1.5 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 329CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 48.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 73.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-31.0°, 31.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.2 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.52, SP 0.52, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.27; LFQ 0.52, LFX 46Hz
- Link to Original review.