DIYSG Elusive 1099 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 820CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.0Hz (resp. 78.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-43.0°, 47.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-41.0°, 32.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.5 and would be 5.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.55, SP 0.54, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.4; LFQ 2.85, LFX 77Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , avs review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.