DIYSG HTM-12v1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 144.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 28.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.4 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.62, SP 0.62, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.35; LFQ 2.32, LFX 62Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , diysg review , diy review , avf review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.