DIYSG HTM-12v2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-51.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-28.0°, 27.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.3 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.53, SP 0.57, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.52; LFQ 2.22, LFX 55Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.