DIYSG Volt-6 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.0Hz (resp. 98.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-62.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 39.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 0.3 and would be 4.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.87, SP 0.89, PIR 0.87; SM: SP0.66, PIR0.38; LFQ 1.17, LFX 101Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.