DIYSG Volt-8 v2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-52.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-52.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.2 and would be 4.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.92, LW 0.7, SP 0.68, PIR 0.63; SM: SP0.72, PIR0.58; LFQ 1.23, LFX 60Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.