Dali Spektor 1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 250CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-71.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 81.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.2 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.42, SP 0.35, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.72, PIR0.21; LFQ 0.27, LFX 60Hz
- Link to Original review.