Danley SH-50 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 8000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 48.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-34.0°, 35.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-32.0°, 33.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 0.0 and would be 2.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.23, LW 1.12, SP 1.15, PIR 1.11; SM: SP0.53, PIR0.37; LFQ 2.54, LFX 45Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.