Dayton Audio B652-AIR is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 70CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 89.0Hz (resp. 74.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-37.0°, 42.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-63.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.6 and would be 4.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.89, LW 0.83, SP 0.6, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.77, PIR0.51; LFQ 0.44, LFX 73Hz
- Link to Original review.