Dayton Audio MK402X is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 70CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-71.0°, 78.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-59.0°, 62.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.7 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.5, SP 0.35, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.41; LFQ 0.26, LFX 51Hz
- Link to Original review.