Definitive Technology Demand D11 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1200CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-65.0°, 66.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-57.0°, 51.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.6 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.46, SP 0.47, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.72, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.