Dennis Murphy Affordable Accuracy Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-68.0°, 75.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-66.0°, 56.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.2 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.3, SP 0.38, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.35, LFX 60Hz
- Link to Original review.