Donner Dyna 3 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 90CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-69.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-80.0°, 87.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is -0.6 and would be 2.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.11, LW 0.95, SP 0.74, PIR 0.8; SM: SP0.36, PIR0.08; LFQ 1.01, LFX 82Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.