Dutch Dutch 8C is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 10000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 22.0Hz (resp. 21.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-57.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-62.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 7.4 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.25, SP 0.3, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.77; LFQ 2.94, LFX 20Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.