Dynaudio Emit M10 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 800CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-69.0°, 81.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-65.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.6 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.38, SP 0.38, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.57; LFQ 0.57, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.