Dynaudio Excite X14 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-73.0°, 81.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-56.0°, 37.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.8 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.36, SP 0.45, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.68; LFQ 0.53, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.