Dynaudio LYD 5 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 900CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-65.0°, 68.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-61.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 8.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.24, SP 0.32, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.51, LFX 58Hz
- Link to Original review.