Edifier R1280T is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 100CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-72.0°, 63.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-56.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.9 and would be 4.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.65, SP 0.54, PIR 0.58; SM: SP0.59, PIR0.19; LFQ 0.56, LFX 55Hz
- Link to Original review.