Elac Adante AS-61 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 44.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-64.0°, 77.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-63.0°, 68.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.0 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.61, SP 0.52, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.64; LFQ 0.81, LFX 41Hz
- Link to Original review.