Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 UB52 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-64.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-62.0°, 61.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.6 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.4, SP 0.34, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.8; LFQ 0.74, LFX 41Hz
- Link to Original review.