Fluid Audio FX50 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-47.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-49.0°, 46.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.9 and would be 5.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.82, LW 0.7, SP 0.82, PIR 0.7; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.76; LFQ 0.68, LFX 52Hz
- Link to Original review.