Focal Chorus OD 706 V is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-71.0°, 73.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-57.0°, 61.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.9 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.52, SP 0.43, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.76, LFX 68Hz
- Link to Original review.