GR Research X-LS Encore Kit is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 500CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-67.0°, 77.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 54.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.4 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.26, SP 0.42, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.84; LFQ 0.63, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.