HTD Level THREE is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 429CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.0Hz (resp. 42.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-68.0°, 67.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-28.0°, 25.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 0.1 and would be 2.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.17, LW 1.08, SP 0.83, PIR 0.91; SM: SP0.26, PIR0.01; LFQ 0.85, LFX 42Hz
- Link to Original review.