Hivi 3.1A DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.0Hz (resp. 44.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-71.0°, 74.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-38.0°, 29.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.27, SP 0.36, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.69; LFQ 0.76, LFX 39Hz
- Link to Original review.