Hsu Research HB-1 MK2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 218CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 59.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-41.0°, 51.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-26.0°, 46.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.0 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.48, SP 0.4, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.6; LFQ 0.52, LFX 52Hz
- Link to Original review.